Looking for stats that can support your case with influencer marketing? Look no further:
- Businesses earn $6.50 in revenue for each $1 they invest in influencer marketing.
- 41% of consumers say they discover at least one new brand or product from an influencer every week.
- 87% of the consumers say they were inspired to buy a product based on what they saw from an influencer
- 61% say that they will click a sponsored link from an influencer to find out more about a product.
Working within fashion?
Did you know that influencer marketing is to thank for 86% of the total earned media value for the top 30 fashion brands
Beauty industry insights
- 67% of beauty shoppers seek the opinion of influencers to discover new products?
- 49% of consumers rely on influencer recommendations for their purchase decisions?
- 2 out of 3 of generation Z (born between 1996 and 2012) are willing to buy beauty products directly via social media?
- 62% of women follow a beauty influencer on social media?
Social media is the most crucial touch point you have with your dream customers. And influencer marketing gives you the chance to reach, engage, and convince them to buy there – if you have the right influencer marketing tool.
Working within the Food & Beverages industry?
We eat with our eyes first, they say. Social media seems to agree: Influencers who make visual content encourage 94% more engagement than those who write text alone.
Even if you don’t eat numbers for breakfast (pun intended), we guess it didn’t take you many seconds to conclude that 94% is an impressive number. So are these:
- 86% of Millennials try a new restaurant after seeing food-related content on social media.
- 87% of 18-34 year-olds use social media to discover new food or recipe ideas.
The food industry reach an engagement rate of 7.38% when they use influencer marketing on Instagram. That’s 5 times more than what the food industry reaches on average with their in-house branding.
Does your business work with Home and Design?
Consumers are 37% more likely to buy a product within home and design when they use social media in their shopping journey.